EvilDemonZ MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvilDemonZ MS

EvilDemonZ MaplyStory Hosted By [Dev]Rafi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Vote!Vote!  Log inLog in  

GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rafikoolz
Administrator
rafikoolz

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-28

GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:55 am

yo guys,
this is [Dev] Rafi of EvilDemonZ and hoster of EvilDemonZMs. Currently there have been a spyware/malware/adware that is corrupting people's computer. It is called antivirus 2009, do not download it. IF IT POPS UP IN THE SCREEN THEN JUST CLICK X DO NOT CLICK "OK" Recently my computer became affected and i got rid of most of it.

What Antivirus 2009 does is that, it releases .Vundo Trojans on ur memory and on several places. It is a spamm spyware/malware/adware program that disturbs u with annoying pop ups each time u go on IE "internet explorer" Also, it makes u purchase the software which is just a spamm. So do not buy antivirus 2009 or install it what so ever.

If your pc is already infested with AV2009 or .Vundo then go to the pc forum http://www.2-spyware.com/forum/forum3 They have free virus scans, and free spyware malware killers. And also you can discuss ur problem with them. For AV2009 i recommend you download Malware Bytes, SUPERantispyware and SUPER adblocker. They are the best protection and removal engine against these trojan files.

Also look out for hijackers. There are some hijackers lurking around in every webs. I just read it in that pc forum. So guys becareful and tell me if help needed.

PS. Ryan my pc still infected a lil and they keep regenrating after each reboot. But however, they are going down in numbers. And thats why i cannot work on The EDMs Server just yet.

BY
[Dev] Rafi
Back to top Go down
Ryan456
Angel
Ryan456

Male
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : EvilDemonZ Gaming Network Ink.
MapleStory IGN : EvilDemonZ

PostSubject: Re: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 am

Or Google Up "Windows Live OneCare" And download the demo 90 days trail ^^

Yes theres a Scans,Backup,Photo Web Uploader Save Since Theres One You Need To Enable Your Programs Goto

Your Setting > Adv Firewall > Add >> Your Program.exe

Your can only hold up to 3 pcs if you have the full version =D

Since i have the full version i have to re-new o.O shitz?

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
http://evildemonz.darkbb.com
white
EvilDemonZ MS DEV

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:54 pm

thanksh atique Rawr! Razz I got teh same pop uhp >Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryan456
Angel
Ryan456

Male

PostSubject: Re: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

White your a ms dev? Talk in chatbox
Back to top Go down
StruckByRain
1 Week Trial Staff
StruckByRain

Male
Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : Student.
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Uhm thanks!   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Why not just get a cracked version of AVG. It's FREE, you know you want it!....lol, but thanks for the head up!=)
Back to top Go down
Ryan456
Angel
Ryan456

Male

PostSubject: Re: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Dont trust anysite with werid links like i did till future shop fixed it =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS   GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS SAVE UR PC READ THIS
Page 1 of 1