EvilDemonZ MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvilDemonZ MS

EvilDemonZ MaplyStory Hosted By [Dev]Rafi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Vote!Vote!  Log inLog in  

a lil posible bad and good news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rafikoolz
Administrator
rafikoolz

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-28

a lil posible bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: a lil posible bad and good news   a lil posible bad and good news I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Guys, i think i got a little internet connection problem for like a week. Its caz i moved the pc in another room for a week and i had to put a 50 feet internet connection from the modem.
Lol so my 100mb/sec <--Super ultra fastest internet speed went down to like 50-60mb/sec?
Well dont worry ill still stay online but my internet is being slow now. CAnt even play anything.
Not even poor man's COD4 (combat arms Smile )

GOOD NEWS
I fixed some bugs and glitches using white's help. now all the staffs can join the server which was a problem some days ago since chloe and stevenn couldnt get in.
How ever, not only me but every one who is using new source is having the same problem..
Which is not being able to pass through character selection.
The game seems to crash at that moment you select

Well koolk (titan ms source maker <--hes prooooo) is really busy right now but he is still trying to fix that bug. Titan ms 0.2.0 havent released yet but i still have it. But the one i have is not a good version. thanks to stevenn >_> he posted it earlier xD

Well i am going to pm koolk for assistance.'

by
rafi
Back to top Go down
Chloe
EvilDemonZ MS GM
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-01

a lil posible bad and good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lil posible bad and good news   a lil posible bad and good news I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:55 am

Good work cheers
Back to top Go down

a lil posible bad and good news
Page 1 of 1